Saturday, November 19, 2011

EDLD 5363 Learning how to Create a Digital Story

As I reflect on this week’s assignment, I must say that I have enjoyed learning how to create a digital story. I chose to tell the life story of my grandmother. She lived to be 100 years old and had many words of wisdom to share with the family. I intend to share my digital story with the family during this year’s Christmas gathering. I know that they will be touched by the pictures and storyline.

I can see the value in this assignment and I plan to share the finished results with the teachers in my district. Microsoft Photo Story 3 is easy to use and can be taught to the teachers in a short time frame. The teachers enjoy learning how to use technology tools that can be implemented into their existing lesson plan that are not too complicated. This has been a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment